Atlas gives you a report flow on analysis, opportunity and activity and includes a library of reports with an integrated intuitive GIS map interface. The extensive research is updated daily and covers the entire UKCS, Norway, Ireland and a growing number of basins including the Netherlands. In an environment where rapid market access and effective growth strategies are crucial, Atlas Intelligence will give you a real competitive advantage.
Key Benefits of Atlas
- Atlas goes beyond intelligence, giving you an invaluable tool to carry out strategic planning, benchmarking reviews and to generate opportunities ahead of the market
- Our oil and gas professionals regularly meet with industry players to collect information on their activities and plans, and deliver it directly to your desktop
- Access to a dedicated team with unparalleled E&A work experience in oil majors, industry knowledge and commercial, market and geotechnical expertise
Key Features of Atlas
- Opportunity Reports – giving you quality information on farm-ins, corporate and asset sales including scouted geotechnical data and our own insights on the market
- Activity Reports – reporting on items of general interest, including NW Europe licensing rounds, drilling activity, new discoveries, field approvals and deals
- Analytical Reports – on a current commercial activity, including corporate portfolios, company strategy, prospects, discoveries, oil and gas production and well statistics
- Technology – Delivered online, Atlas includes an intuitive GIS map interface that allows you to search and focus our intelligence according to any area, company, well or production
For more information about our Atlas Intelligence Service please email: email@example.com or call + 44 (0)203 794 5372.